CFO Solution for the Small & Midsize business Looking to Grow.
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice but cannot afford a full-time CFO or controller
If you are fortunate enough to be in this position, then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
Leaderships – Action - Results
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
CFO Service Include:
Take Your Business Higher
- More time to focus on new services, new customers, and other core
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have
less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard
and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough
business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting,
and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your
business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
Thomasross Financial Group CFO Services allows your company. We can help you make more profitable and growth driven business decisions with our CFO Advisory Services at fraction of the cost to hire one. Our team works directly with entrepreneurs, owners, and management to provide the most customize solutions.