It takes extensive planning and strategy to achieve successful synergy with a merger or acquisition, which is why they are commonly overseen by experienced professionals, like us.
We use research and analytics to determine how the combined entity will achieve the synergies suggested from the proposal and develop a plan for smooth transition into the new business.
No matter the type of M&A you are considering, we can assist with a strategy that will result in positive synergy for all parties.
Advising you and supporting every step of the way
Successful transactions require careful and thoughtful analysis to maximize value to a buyer or seller of a business. Our team assists you in navigating the complexity of a transaction by using our experience and industry knowledge to help you maximize value
and minimize risk during acquisitions, dispositions, recapitalizations, mergers, reorganizations, formations, and other significant transactions.
Let our mergers and acquisitions services help you. Buy Side Services
Sell Side Services
- Financial and tax due diligence
- Structuring for tax efficiency
- Quality of Earnings analysis including validation of add-backs and cash proofs.
- Working capital requirement analysis
- Cash flow due diligence
- Internal controls due diligence
- Evaluate purchase agreement terms and conditions
- Quality of earnings review to calculate normalized EBITDA.
- Evaluate normal working capital calculations.
- Review accounting methods to confirm compliance with GAAP.
- Strategic tax review to identify opportunities and exposures and help take the target company to market.
- Evaluate tax structuring alternatives to help maximize after-tax cash.
- Identify opportunities to rollover equity pre-tax!
- Modeling for after-tax cash
- Modeling for gross-up payments to make seller whole for additional taxes.
- Purchase price allocation assistance to help maximize capital gain.
- Evaluate transaction agreement terms and conditions.
- Analyze transaction costs and closing payments to maximize ordinary deductions.
We provide useful insights on matters relevant to the decision-making process including quality of earnings, cash flow, tax issues, and hidden exposures. If you need assistance with starting the M&A process for your company, contact us today to schedule a consultation.