If you have accumulated significant wealth over your lifetime, a wealth management plan is the best way to ensure your assets are invested in such a way as to achieve maximum income growth.
Chances are good that you probably have more wealth than you think. If you’re like most people, you probably participate in a retirement plan through work or self-employment. If you support a family, then you probably have life insurance as well as home and auto policies. You might have a stock portfolio that has been accumulating wealth or an IRA or two.
Thomasross Financial Group work with affluent families, closely held business owners and executives for companies large and small. While our goal is to develop a wealth management plan that meets your objectives, we are available to assist you in coordinating with your other trusted advisors such as estate planning attorney, home and auto insurance agent, life insurance agent, and other business consultants.
Services We Offer
A Comprehensive Approaches
- Create a wealth management plan based on your financial picture
- Evaluate tax strategies to minimize taxes on your portfolio
- Manage risk and identify opportunities
- The wealth management team believes in first understanding your goals, then providing strategies that are tailored to your specific situation, priorities, and preferences.
To learn more refer to the links below :
- Wealth solutions for Individual: From understanding your personal goals and values to analyzing current investments, cash flow, debt, income taxes, risk management needs and more.
- Wealth solutions for Business: We work with business owners in all stages of a business life cycle. Customized solutions, that are designed to help plan for pre- and post-transaction, financial design, succession planning and retirement Planning and trust & estate planning. Our wealth management team is dedicated to helping business owners protect their greatest asset-their company.
- Our wealth management advisors are here to help you every step of the way. Call or email today to schedule a consultation.