Estate Planning can be a highly complicated and expensive affair, especially if you are not well aware of your financial and legal rights and obligations. What with the countless auxiliary components such as healthcare concerns, probate courts, bureaucracy, eligibility of chosen heirs, inaccurate appraisals, state tax liabilities, 401Ks, IRAs and so on associated with it, estate planning on your own without the assistance of a professional can end up denting a hole in your pocket.
When you think of estate planning, there are a million questions that come to mind, the answers to which can be obtained only from an experienced and qualified estate planner who has handled a number of similar cases in the past. That being said, it is absolutely essential to procure qualified help when trying to perform the overwhelming task of getting your financial affairs in order for when you die.
At Thomasross, we understand that every single estate planning case is different from the other. And that is exactly why we offer highly personalized estate planning services suited to the varying requirements and preferences of each of our discerning clients.
Here are a few ways in which we can help you:
- Helping to identify your estate planning goals
- Offering discussions and expert recommendations on complex matters such as your various estate planning options
- Creating and organizing your estate planning documents to ensure that they are in compliance with both state and federal legislation
- Devise ways of managing your expenses and reducing probate costs
- Make adequate arrangements for estate management in case you are rendered incapable of handling your affairs of your own accord.
- Drafting the actual estate plan for managing your wealth post your demise
- Ensuring proper transfer of the estate to your chosen heirs post your demise
- Managing your tax obligations associated with estate planning
- Recommending amendments as and when needed